The Saints
Saint's Care Packages PazRw

Want to join our forum discussions, or maybe you simply found us by mistake? If the answer is "Yes" to any of these questions then take your time to view our forum and it's content.

If you are a member already, just click login to sign in, remember that your user names don't carry over to our other forums.

If you're a guest, remember to register; It's FREE!
The Saints
Saint's Care Packages PazRw

Want to join our forum discussions, or maybe you simply found us by mistake? If the answer is "Yes" to any of these questions then take your time to view our forum and it's content.

If you are a member already, just click login to sign in, remember that your user names don't carry over to our other forums.

If you're a guest, remember to register; It's FREE!
The Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saint's Care Packages

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
XSaintsXPsychoMantisX

XSaintsXPsychoMantisX

Saint's Care Packages Empty
PostSubject: Saint's Care Packages   Saint's Care Packages Empty17th May 2014, 05:42

Recently, Monkey, Bcudd, and Myself packed a small, fully repaired, vehicle full of basic survival items such as: Morphine, Bandages, a supply crate of coke, some food, a little spending gold, a backpack and a decent starting rifle -- In this case, it was a M4A1 Holo and a few mags. We then delivered it to a survivor that was over run with zombies and out of ammo. This was a great experience because when we showed up the guy dragged along about a hundred zombies, so we used a mounted gun and lit up the tail of zeds as I ran up to the survivor clearing the zeds closest to him. We had a ball clearing out the zombies he dragged with him.

To sum it all up, I think we should, as a group, hand out care packages in that same coordinated manner. This would be fun and we, as Saints, help out newer players. I feel as if we are not acting as the Saints we were some time ago. We need to build the Saints2Troops bond again as it will in-turn keep our community together. Since we have our own channels we kinda get those, as I call them, "Battle Buddies" and only play as a team with them, not as a clan.

We also need to, after we've finished our own personal base, build our clan base. Another way we can play together as the team we are.

That is all,
XSaintsXPsychoMantisX
Back to top Go down
Gaz12
Admin
Gaz12

PostSubject: Re: Saint's Care Packages   Saint's Care Packages Empty17th May 2014, 10:32

I like it
Back to top Go down
XSaintsXMonkeyX
Admin
XSaintsXMonkeyX

PostSubject: Re: Saint's Care Packages   Saint's Care Packages Empty17th May 2014, 12:45

I thoroughly enjoyed this post, and agree fully with you.

Oh, and sorry for shooting you in the head during this experience :]
Back to top Go down
XSaintsXPsychoMantisX

XSaintsXPsychoMantisX

PostSubject: Re: Saint's Care Packages   Saint's Care Packages Empty17th May 2014, 13:08

haha, no worries Monkey. Bad judgement call on my part. Didn't expect you to be aiming so low, thought I had enough space to crouch walk past the front of the truck. Still was dope nevertheless.
Back to top Go down
Currie

Currie

PostSubject: Re: Saint's Care Packages   Saint's Care Packages Empty20th May 2014, 21:03

I think it would be cool to see the saints all helping out new players. I remember the first time i joined this server Gaz came and helped me out while i was being swarmed by zombies, he even game me an m107. Later i was under attack and binary came in a heli and helped me out. This was the first dayz server i ever played on and i stayed because of the all the help i was getting. Now i don't think we should just tp to players, hand them a truck full of gear and leave. I think it would be cool if we helped them out for a little while and got them situated.
Back to top Go down
XSaintsXPsychoMantisX

XSaintsXPsychoMantisX

PostSubject: Re: Saint's Care Packages   Saint's Care Packages Empty20th May 2014, 21:25

Yea, it was fun with Monkey and Bcudd. There are 2 new members on the server that are now setting up camp with me and a few others and this is one of their first ever dayz servers. He brought over his friend cus he enjoyed my help and then wanted to base with me and the others.

Well if Saints are ever on at the same time and a new player is talking about being stuck and/or stranded and in need of some help, we should help.
Back to top Go down
XSaintsXBcudd12891X

XSaintsXBcudd12891X

PostSubject: Re: Saint's Care Packages   Saint's Care Packages Empty21st May 2014, 04:42

I had fun doing that and would like to do more of that also
Back to top Go down
XSaintsXMonkeyX
Admin
XSaintsXMonkeyX

PostSubject: Re: Saint's Care Packages   Saint's Care Packages Empty21st May 2014, 09:40

Curries got the right idea here.

Admins, most of the time when I go to help randoms with money issues, I totally role play with it haha.

I put on a business suit and mix up the accent :p

We should get more involved with helping out randoms. That's how most of you came to us. When they come onto a server and have this awesome group of guys pulling off some cool shit for them, they're definitely gonna stay.
Back to top Go down
XSaintsXPsychoMantisX

XSaintsXPsychoMantisX

PostSubject: Re: Saint's Care Packages   Saint's Care Packages Empty21st May 2014, 13:38

@Monkey

That moment when a guy is in a field knocking off zombies playing Resident Evil Theme in Direct Chat.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saint's Care Packages   Saint's Care Packages Empty

Back to top Go down

Saint's Care Packages
Page 1 of 1