The following rules apply to the clan and entire community. It is up to each member to stay up-to-date with the rules and the rules must be obeyed by all clan-members. Violation of these rules will result in severe punishment, and a possible kick or ban from the clan or community. Similarly, you may also be removed entirely from the forums and website.
1. There is to be no recording on TeamSpeak unless authorized to do so by the Administration Team.
2. There is to be no talking of software piracy. Saints2Troops does not support the usage of cracked software in any format.
3. There is to be no talk or discussion of illegal contraband (drugs), their usage, where to buy them, etc. This could lead to a ban.
4. There is to be no voice activation. Only use push-to-talk option on TeamSpeak.
5. While you are in Teamspeak, the amount of obscene language must stop. Reminding players that cursing after every death is not necessary. This is a bannable offence.
6. Show respect for the players that are in the game. Many times, they are also in teamspeak and you may not realize it before it is too late.
7. There is to be no spamming (Channel texting, Channel Whispering, Channel Flooding).
8. There is to be no Sexual comments or innuendos towards members or guests, no Political discussions of any kind, no Religious discussions of any kind, no cultural/nation/racist bashing of any kind is allowed in TeamSpeak. SHOW RESPECT to all members and guests!
This will result in a perm-ban.
9. There is to be no unappropriated TeamSpeak account names, e.g. curse words, genitalia, or any words that are vulgar. Will result in a kick from the server and name must be changed. Failure to do so can and will result in a Temp ban.Important Notice: These rules can be changed or altered at anytime by management. It is up to every single member to know these rules and follow them.
Thank you for joining our community, we hope to have a lot of fun together with you as a team.