The Saints
Increasing hostility between everybody PazRw

Want to join our forum discussions, or maybe you simply found us by mistake? If the answer is "Yes" to any of these questions then take your time to view our forum and it's content.

If you are a member already, just click login to sign in, remember that your user names don't carry over to our other forums.

If you're a guest, remember to register; It's FREE!
The Saints
Increasing hostility between everybody PazRw

Want to join our forum discussions, or maybe you simply found us by mistake? If the answer is "Yes" to any of these questions then take your time to view our forum and it's content.

If you are a member already, just click login to sign in, remember that your user names don't carry over to our other forums.

If you're a guest, remember to register; It's FREE!
The Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Increasing hostility between everybody

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XSaintsXTroopsX

XSaintsXTroopsX

Increasing hostility between everybody Empty
PostSubject: Increasing hostility between everybody   Increasing hostility between everybody Empty24th May 2014, 12:10

There has been a noticeable amount of people going for each others throats. Saint vs Saint, and Saint vs Random. I mean this more verbally of course if you have a problem with someone in DayZ you have the right to blow them away. Anyways, I want to remind you guys that we are all on the same team, Brothers-In-Arms. It is important that we treat each other with respect and not hold grudges toward each other. Sometimes we all get out of line and that's fine. It's coming back from that what makes us who we are. I am not pointing anyone out with this post, this is to all members, including myself for I have been disrespectful at times too (rookie is still a turd, and I'm still gonna kill Razor). Anyways, each one of you working together is what brought us this far. Lets not throw it away now, we are capable of much bigger and better things still. So stop cutting at each others throat, instead use your hands, pass them a magazine, and keep pulling triggers on the same side.
Back to top Go down
XSaintsXTroopsX

XSaintsXTroopsX

PostSubject: Re: Increasing hostility between everybody   Increasing hostility between everybody Empty24th May 2014, 12:11

By the way! I apologize for not being on much lately, my sleep schedule is FACKED.
Back to top Go down
XSaintsXMonkeyX
Admin
XSaintsXMonkeyX

PostSubject: Re: Increasing hostility between everybody   Increasing hostility between everybody Empty24th May 2014, 13:49

XSaintsXTroopsX wrote:
So stop cutting at each others throat, instead use your hands, pass them a magazine, and keep pulling triggers on the same side.

I can dig it.
Back to top Go down
XSaintsXTroopsX

XSaintsXTroopsX

PostSubject: Re: Increasing hostility between everybody   Increasing hostility between everybody Empty26th May 2014, 13:45

No one else has anything to say? :[
Back to top Go down
Gaz12
Admin
Gaz12

PostSubject: Re: Increasing hostility between everybody   Increasing hostility between everybody Empty26th May 2014, 14:29

nope
Back to top Go down
Currie

Currie

PostSubject: Re: Increasing hostility between everybody   Increasing hostility between everybody Empty26th May 2014, 16:18

XSaintsXTroopsX wrote:
rookie is still a turd
Yup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Increasing hostility between everybody   Increasing hostility between everybody Empty

Back to top Go down

Increasing hostility between everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Saints :: Archives-
Jump to: