The Saints
Saying Hello and giving thanks PazRw

Want to join our forum discussions, or maybe you simply found us by mistake? If the answer is "Yes" to any of these questions then take your time to view our forum and it's content.

If you are a member already, just click login to sign in, remember that your user names don't carry over to our other forums.

If you're a guest, remember to register; It's FREE!
The Saints
Saying Hello and giving thanks PazRw

Want to join our forum discussions, or maybe you simply found us by mistake? If the answer is "Yes" to any of these questions then take your time to view our forum and it's content.

If you are a member already, just click login to sign in, remember that your user names don't carry over to our other forums.

If you're a guest, remember to register; It's FREE!
The Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saying Hello and giving thanks

Go down 
+2
XSaintsXPsychoMantisX
Zionwulfspau
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zionwulfspau

Saying Hello and giving thanks Empty
PostSubject: Saying Hello and giving thanks   Saying Hello and giving thanks Empty21st May 2014, 15:38

Hey this is Zion from the server. Wish to say hi to any and all Saint members who I've not had the pleasure of meeting yet. I'm glad that The Saints server was my first DayZ experience because the kindness and amazing help provided by the admins were key in helping me understand this game and stick to playing it.

I wish to throw out a special thanks to a few individuals on the Server for their help.

PsychoMantis
Gaz12
Bcudd
Monkey
Nanimal

Thank you all for making this game a great experience and something to remember. May we all have many more days of fun together on the server.
Back to top Go down
XSaintsXPsychoMantisX

XSaintsXPsychoMantisX

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello and giving thanks   Saying Hello and giving thanks Empty21st May 2014, 15:43

Woot! It's more rewarding helping people then killing them. That's my opinion.

Although I do like playing Cat and Mouse with people. But I end up giving them their gear back and leaving a full briefcase of gold on their body after I've stalked them long enough and finish them off.... That's my kinda fun but again, not as rewarding as helping. Way more satisfying!!

Thanks,
XSaintsXPsychoMantisX
Back to top Go down
Currie

Currie

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello and giving thanks   Saying Hello and giving thanks Empty21st May 2014, 20:50

Yea this Dayz server is also the first one i ever played on. Great server and i got some good help from the admins and other saints members that helped to make my time in this game more enjoyable. Glad to see a cool guy like you around.
Back to top Go down
XSaintsXPsychoMantisX

XSaintsXPsychoMantisX

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello and giving thanks   Saying Hello and giving thanks Empty22nd May 2014, 13:03

Woot Currie, I didnt know it was! lol... Good to see you guys sticking like glue. At-least one can hope! lol
Back to top Go down
XSaintsXMonkeyX
Admin
XSaintsXMonkeyX

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello and giving thanks   Saying Hello and giving thanks Empty22nd May 2014, 20:39

I'm glad you're having a swell time Zion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XSaintsXBcudd12891X

XSaintsXBcudd12891X

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello and giving thanks   Saying Hello and giving thanks Empty23rd May 2014, 02:37

You are welcome. So glad you chose The Saints server first. And I'm glad to help anytime I am or any Saints member is on Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
XSaintsXTroopsX

XSaintsXTroopsX

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello and giving thanks   Saying Hello and giving thanks Empty24th May 2014, 11:45

Glad you enjoy our server Smile thanks for sticking around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello and giving thanks   Saying Hello and giving thanks Empty

Back to top Go down

Saying Hello and giving thanks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Saints :: Archives-
Jump to: