The Saints
A DayZ Server PazRw

Want to join our forum discussions, or maybe you simply found us by mistake? If the answer is "Yes" to any of these questions then take your time to view our forum and it's content.

If you are a member already, just click login to sign in, remember that your user names don't carry over to our other forums.

If you're a guest, remember to register; It's FREE!
The Saints
A DayZ Server PazRw

Want to join our forum discussions, or maybe you simply found us by mistake? If the answer is "Yes" to any of these questions then take your time to view our forum and it's content.

If you are a member already, just click login to sign in, remember that your user names don't carry over to our other forums.

If you're a guest, remember to register; It's FREE!
The Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A DayZ Server

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
XSaintsXPsychoMantisX

XSaintsXPsychoMantisX

A DayZ Server Empty
PostSubject: A DayZ Server   A DayZ Server Empty22nd August 2014, 22:04

Sup my peeps!!? Well, I've been doing some thinking and I feel that we really need a Saint's DayZ Server because we are all playing on other servers hoping they do not shutdown and we loose everything. So since I am now working, I am willing to pay for our first month and was wondering if either Troops and/or Monkey would be able to pay. What I'm purposing is, during the times donations are not coming in, the 3 of us (if other Saints can also) split the server cost 3 ways. This will help save money on all 3 of our parts. If another Saint can also pitch in it would be nice but if not then no problem. Let's say it costs us $40.00 usd per month, that will be roughly $14.00 per person a month between us 3. If not, I'd pay half of the bill and you guys can split the difference.

If this is a go for us, then let me know via pm or on TeamSpeak. We can hold a meeting between the parties at play and discuss it even further.

Hope we can do it!
XSaintsXPsychoMantisX
Back to top Go down
Gaz12
Admin
Gaz12

A DayZ Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: A DayZ Server   A DayZ Server Empty22nd August 2014, 22:28

I like the idea Very Happy, I'd pitch in, but I have no money nor a job Sad
Back to top Go down
XSaintsXTroopsX

XSaintsXTroopsX

A DayZ Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: A DayZ Server   A DayZ Server Empty22nd August 2014, 23:39

Id like another dayz server but i can't afford it right now. I know monkey is pretty much broke at the moment too.
Back to top Go down
XSaintsXPsychoMantisX

XSaintsXPsychoMantisX

A DayZ Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: A DayZ Server   A DayZ Server Empty22nd August 2014, 23:48

I'd pay for it until it becomes a burden. I make enough to do so for a little while. I pretty much only have to pay outrageous rent and other than that I'm good.
Back to top Go down
XSaintsXWolfX

XSaintsXWolfX

A DayZ Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: A DayZ Server   A DayZ Server Empty14th September 2014, 14:48

So how is the Server coming along i know you said you should be getting a card this weekend and paid so, just curious.
Back to top Go down
XSaintsXMonkeyX
Admin
XSaintsXMonkeyX

A DayZ Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: A DayZ Server   A DayZ Server Empty16th September 2014, 18:48

I may be able to run a server.
Back to top Go down
XSaintsXWolfX

XSaintsXWolfX

A DayZ Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: A DayZ Server   A DayZ Server Empty20th September 2014, 09:46

Damn that would be great monkey but it would also be cool to have a server with those mods. Also i wish i could help atleast a bit pay with the server but i wont be able to until next summer. I will try to help once i get a job.
Back to top Go down
XSaintsXPsychoMantisX

XSaintsXPsychoMantisX

A DayZ Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: A DayZ Server   A DayZ Server Empty25th September 2014, 01:41

That would defiantly be nice. On another note; I've been wicked busy these past weeks along with what's now developed with the recent events in Syria happening. So my time has been really limited and I have not been able to be on much.

I've been getting schooling ready for the next semester and going though the necessary steps to put my future in motion along with handling work at the same time. I wanted to host a server but since things are heating up in the world, me having to stay up-to-date, preparing for school and also working full time, I just know I wouldn't be able to manage a server along with. That being said, if you do get a server up and running I will be able to pitch in with some cash to ease some tension...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A DayZ Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: A DayZ Server   A DayZ Server Empty

Back to top Go down

A DayZ Server
Page 1 of 1