The Saints
Teamspeak Icons and server group rights PazRw

Want to join our forum discussions, or maybe you simply found us by mistake? If the answer is "Yes" to any of these questions then take your time to view our forum and it's content.

If you are a member already, just click login to sign in, remember that your user names don't carry over to our other forums.

If you're a guest, remember to register; It's FREE!
The Saints
Teamspeak Icons and server group rights PazRw

Want to join our forum discussions, or maybe you simply found us by mistake? If the answer is "Yes" to any of these questions then take your time to view our forum and it's content.

If you are a member already, just click login to sign in, remember that your user names don't carry over to our other forums.

If you're a guest, remember to register; It's FREE!
The Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teamspeak Icons and server group rights

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gaz12
Admin
Gaz12

Teamspeak Icons and server group rights Empty
PostSubject: Teamspeak Icons and server group rights   Teamspeak Icons and server group rights Empty23rd July 2014, 11:15

I noticed some members who haven't earned the rights like Server Admin already have it. I think they should earn it like everyone else. Even though some are Troops's and Monkey's friends they should still earn it like everyone else has done. To me it is not fair that they immediately get the rights even though they are friends with Monkey and Troops(not trying to pick on you guys) they should still earn them like Wolf, Pacman, Nanimal, myself, and etc. this is what I think, it should be fair for everyone.

NEW SERVER GROUPS

Some of you guys know I made a few groups one is S2TR, Admin, Founder, and Mod so we can have less Icons to make everything cleaner.

Teamspeak Icons and server group rights O1z4Ubv
Back to top Go down

Teamspeak Icons and server group rights
Page 1 of 1