The Saints
Highly annoyed PazRw

Want to join our forum discussions, or maybe you simply found us by mistake? If the answer is "Yes" to any of these questions then take your time to view our forum and it's content.

If you are a member already, just click login to sign in, remember that your user names don't carry over to our other forums.

If you're a guest, remember to register; It's FREE!
The Saints
Highly annoyed PazRw

Want to join our forum discussions, or maybe you simply found us by mistake? If the answer is "Yes" to any of these questions then take your time to view our forum and it's content.

If you are a member already, just click login to sign in, remember that your user names don't carry over to our other forums.

If you're a guest, remember to register; It's FREE!
The Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Highly annoyed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaz12
Admin
Gaz12

Highly annoyed Empty
PostSubject: Highly annoyed   Highly annoyed Empty22nd May 2014, 11:08

So last night mantis told me that he got into a firefight with rickboy and sebastian was NOT shooting back and when sebastian went to log off to go to bed he had built a wall so no one can get into his base, then he logged off for the night. So, mantis said that he went to rick's and sebastian's base and deleted that particular wall, because he said he "Combat logged."

I feel that the wall should not have been deleted, because Sebastian did not combat log. I talked to nanimal about this and he thought it was bogus that the wall was deleted.
Back to top Go down
XSaintsXPsychoMantisX

XSaintsXPsychoMantisX

Highly annoyed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highly annoyed   Highly annoyed Empty22nd May 2014, 11:58

He's the one that shot my heli.

How is that not cb logging? Plus you coulda brought this up to my attention when I told you about it. If you felt that way then you coulda addressed it right then and told ME what you thought because I did ask you how you felt about that discussion and you said nothing. Bcudd was even there when I adressed you with this.

It was pure cb log. He waited out his timer and then logged off while we were engaging them in combat. Both of them were, in fact, being shot at by my heli gunner which he can also vouch for, this is cb logging.

That being said, I know now not to come to you as an admin and will bring things straight to Monkey and Troops. You are supposed to be an admin above me yet you make a forum post of how you feel instead of telling me the moment I asked if you thought it was a good move on my part for him cb logging. I would have gladly placed that wall back that was placed during his log.

Monkey - Troops, If you would like the full story then talk to me and Zion as he was the gunner of my heli at the time they BOTH shot at my heli. We fired after we were shot at and we did not antagonize them, we were looking for 2 specific things. But nevertheless, this was a seamless post and should have been brought to my attention when i discussed this with Gaz last night.

Admins make administrative decisions and should talk among each other and if opinions are asked for then they should be addressed with that person not posted on the forum. Also, I will no longer be playing on our server as an admin until admin decisions are made by BOTH Monkey and Troops; Our admin team needs to learn to communicate with each other the proper way (voice to voice). I really dont wanna be an admin any more Monkey, there are not enough admins on at the same time so some things may be handled by one admin, another may disagree with and are not discussing with each other about why action(s) were or were not taken. I dont like the way it's going, as me being admin, I have enough personal problems at home, then have to deal with this stuff, I can only imagine how server owner is on you.. Sad

Note: For making my own judgement call on my admin action (wrong or not) I gave them the wall I deleted and gave Rick the gold from his body that we took legitly, just because. <-- This was just in good faith and had nothing to do with my decision on deleting said wall.

* Updated New Information

Just Saying,
XSaintsXPsychoMantisX

Last edited by XSaintsXPsychoMantisX on 22nd May 2014, 18:13; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gaz12
Admin
Gaz12

Highly annoyed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highly annoyed   Highly annoyed Empty22nd May 2014, 12:19

I was told he didn't by rick and himself, but I'm not annoyed by that. I'm annoyed about the wall being deleted
Back to top Go down
XSaintsXPsychoMantisX

XSaintsXPsychoMantisX

Highly annoyed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highly annoyed   Highly annoyed Empty22nd May 2014, 12:35

This only somewhat confirms that Rick built the wall... Seems like it was done to keep us from going into the base and killing his buddy before he got the chance to lock up and log during our raid. Which is still cb logging.

Last edited by XSaintsXPsychoMantisX on 22nd May 2014, 18:14; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gaz12
Admin
Gaz12

Highly annoyed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highly annoyed   Highly annoyed Empty22nd May 2014, 12:36

XSaintsXPsychoMantisX wrote:
Admins make administrative decisions and talk among eachother and if opinions are asked for then they should be addressed with that person not posted on the forum. Also, I will no longer be playing on our server until admin decisions are made by BOTH Monkey and Troops.

Oh I'm sorry, I was NOT annoyed about it last night, until this morning. I find it really BOGUS that you deleted the wall because you were mad about him combat logging. Deleteing a wall because someone combat logs is NOT a good reason to delete a wall that was put down to block off the entrance. Plus not playing on the server to protest the "Decisions" is intirely dumb in my opinion. It is NOT my fault that YOU deleted the wall, it is YOUR fault that YOU deleted it.
Back to top Go down
XSaintsXPsychoMantisX

XSaintsXPsychoMantisX

Highly annoyed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highly annoyed   Highly annoyed Empty22nd May 2014, 12:39

I'm afraid to say, this is no "Protest" lmao. I am making an administrative decision for MY own actions. I feel like I should wait on a verdict from BOTH Monkey and Troops before I hop back on. Call it dumb if you want but it is MY responsibility, as an admin, to make a decision and to take MY actions into MY own hands until said actions are discussed between the two.

Also, I did not delete the wall because of "being mad". I did it because it seemed to us that this wall was built to buy time for the other guy to lock up everything and log out in the middle of this attack.
Back to top Go down
XSaintsXMonkeyX
Admin
XSaintsXMonkeyX

Highly annoyed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highly annoyed   Highly annoyed Empty22nd May 2014, 20:37

This post is closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Highly annoyed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highly annoyed   Highly annoyed Empty

Back to top Go down