The Saints
destroying vehicles PazRw

Want to join our forum discussions, or maybe you simply found us by mistake? If the answer is "Yes" to any of these questions then take your time to view our forum and it's content.

If you are a member already, just click login to sign in, remember that your user names don't carry over to our other forums.

If you're a guest, remember to register; It's FREE!
The Saints
destroying vehicles PazRw

Want to join our forum discussions, or maybe you simply found us by mistake? If the answer is "Yes" to any of these questions then take your time to view our forum and it's content.

If you are a member already, just click login to sign in, remember that your user names don't carry over to our other forums.

If you're a guest, remember to register; It's FREE!
The Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

destroying vehicles

Go down 
+2
Currie
Gaz12
6 posters

Should Players Be Allowed To Fully Destroy Vehicles At A Player(s) While The Player(s) Online?
Yes
destroying vehicles I_vote_lcap43%destroying vehicles I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
No
destroying vehicles I_vote_lcap57%destroying vehicles I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Gaz12
Admin
Gaz12

destroying vehicles Empty
PostSubject: destroying vehicles   destroying vehicles Empty30th March 2014, 18:39

Currie was talking about being ALLOWED to destroy vehicles at the player(s) base while the player(s) on.
Back to top Go down
Currie

Currie

PostSubject: Re: destroying vehicles   destroying vehicles Empty30th March 2014, 21:35

Just as long as they are at their base, and not blowing up everything. Just being able to shoot and possible blow up seems like a cool idea.
Back to top Go down
Gaz12
Admin
Gaz12

PostSubject: Re: destroying vehicles   destroying vehicles Empty1st April 2014, 00:59

I voted no, because destroying vehicles is still griefing. however, if they shoot from the base then yes go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Currie

Currie

PostSubject: Re: destroying vehicles   destroying vehicles Empty1st April 2014, 22:45

Well what if you want to kill them and they just keep hideing inside of their base. I think you should be able to shoot up their vehicles so they will think twice about just camping inside of their base.
Back to top Go down
Gaz12
Admin
Gaz12

PostSubject: Re: destroying vehicles   destroying vehicles Empty1st April 2014, 23:56

that too currie, I just didn't include that
Back to top Go down
XSaintsX
Admin
XSaintsX

PostSubject: Re: destroying vehicles   destroying vehicles Empty7th May 2014, 12:50

The votes are even at three. We are waiting for at least one more vote to give this a yay or neigh. Once this has been achieved we will post our final decision and this topic will be moved to archived section. If you still wish to cast your vote and haven't done so please do so now as the poll will be closed once it's been moved to the archived section.

Thank you,
The Saints2Troops Administrative Staff
Back to top Go down
http://www.Saints2Troops.com
XSaintsX
Admin
XSaintsX

PostSubject: Re: destroying vehicles   destroying vehicles Empty14th May 2014, 07:37

Open Poll
Back to top Go down
XSaintsX
Admin
XSaintsX

PostSubject: Re: destroying vehicles   destroying vehicles Empty21st May 2014, 22:18

This poll has been re-opened because this is still a question floating around. We'd like feed back from all Members and Saints.

Please vote and explain your reasoning for Yes or No.
Back to top Go down
XSaintsXPsychoMantisX

XSaintsXPsychoMantisX

PostSubject: Re: destroying vehicles   destroying vehicles Empty21st May 2014, 22:25

I voted No because fully destroying vehicles is considered a form of griefing no matter the situation unless it's being used to attack someone.

If you were to kill players at their base and they were vehicle owners, I do not agree with destroying the vehicles. However, I do think it'd be alright if one were to blow out tires or destroy the main and tail rotors of helicopters but fully destroying vehicles I'm completely against. Again, unless it were an active vehicle that the player(s) were inside then by all means BLOW THAT SHIT UP! Other than that it's a nay for me.
Back to top Go down
Currie

Currie

PostSubject: Re: destroying vehicles   destroying vehicles Empty21st May 2014, 23:19

I think we should change up the poll than and add a shoot but not destroy.
Back to top Go down
XSaintsXPsychoMantisX

XSaintsXPsychoMantisX

PostSubject: Re: destroying vehicles   destroying vehicles Empty22nd May 2014, 16:35

Currie wrote:

Title Changed. Poll is still the same.
Back to top Go down
XSaintsXTroopsX

XSaintsXTroopsX

PostSubject: Re: destroying vehicles   destroying vehicles Empty24th May 2014, 11:54

Shoot but not destroy I approve, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
XSaintsXMonkeyX
Admin
XSaintsXMonkeyX

PostSubject: Re: destroying vehicles   destroying vehicles Empty24th May 2014, 13:53

Currie wrote:

This is already the approach we've accepted. I'm not clear as to why we're having this poll.

Players may not destroy vehicles entirely inside another players base. Players may disable vehicles to whatever condition they please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: destroying vehicles   destroying vehicles Empty

Back to top Go down

destroying vehicles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Saints :: Archives-
Jump to: