The Saints
Saints2Troops Non-Profit PazRw

Want to join our forum discussions, or maybe you simply found us by mistake? If the answer is "Yes" to any of these questions then take your time to view our forum and it's content.

If you are a member already, just click login to sign in, remember that your user names don't carry over to our other forums.

If you're a guest, remember to register; It's FREE!
The Saints
Saints2Troops Non-Profit PazRw

Want to join our forum discussions, or maybe you simply found us by mistake? If the answer is "Yes" to any of these questions then take your time to view our forum and it's content.

If you are a member already, just click login to sign in, remember that your user names don't carry over to our other forums.

If you're a guest, remember to register; It's FREE!
The Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saints2Troops Non-Profit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XSaintsXMonkeyX
Admin
XSaintsXMonkeyX

Saints2Troops Non-Profit Empty
PostSubject: Saints2Troops Non-Profit   Saints2Troops Non-Profit Empty12th February 2014, 09:26

Hello, I'm sure most of you are aware of mine and Troop's financial situation. Although it's personal it's relevant to all you, if we consider to host the services that we do (if, of course, we're in desperate situations where we can barely afford the services we provide.)

I'm going to register the Saints2Troops Gaming Clan as a non-profit organization. This way I hope it can further legitimize my level of dedication to all of you, and maintain the integrity of our gaming community. Every cent that is thrown at us, will be used directly for the clan.

I'll eventually establish a clan pay system, that will show other members your contribution to the group.

I understand that a donation is done so with the intent of giving out kindness, rather than giving with the intent of receiving some sort of reward. I do believe; however, that perks should be given to those who go out of their way to help our cause.

I've recently made a post about donater perks, and those do include all members of the Saints. (Not like I don't already wipe your guy's asses >_< )

I appreciate any consideration in advance.

Sincerely,
Monkey
Back to top Go down
Gaz12
Admin
Gaz12

Saints2Troops Non-Profit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saints2Troops Non-Profit   Saints2Troops Non-Profit Empty21st March 2014, 14:39

Quote :
(Not like I don't already wipe your guy's asses >_< )

LOL
Back to top Go down

Saints2Troops Non-Profit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Saints :: Click Here For Donation Information-
Jump to: